Your contact details are private and we are committed to protecting them. We promise to:
- only use information you give voluntarily
- encrypt, transmit and store your information in secure systems
- only permit access to authorised OptimalWorks personnel
- never pass your information to another party without your consent
- not disclose any information we have gathered about you or your business
- correct inaccurate information when alerted
- delete your information at your request or once any contract is terminated.
Personal information collected
OptimalWorks Ltd collects the information for the purposes of business enquiries and billing only. This includes your project details, name, business name, address, telephone number, email address and invoicing information as necessary.
No personal information is collected while you browse this website. Cookies and other state retention technologies may be used to gather analytics and store preferences but they are not linked to your personal details and may be safely rejected or deleted.
On verified request, we promise to provide all information held about you within 30 days. Amendments and/or deletions will be made where possible.
We may periodically contact you by email. Instructions are always provided should you wish to opt out of these communications.
This site links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or privacy practices of those sites.