An “accessible” web site or application is available to everyone, everywhere, regardless of browser, device, or connection. Visitors can use and interact with your system even if they are not using the latest hardware or software.
Accessibility offers many business benefits:
- your site or application can be used by the widest possible audience
- it will load quickly and remain responsive regardless of connection quality (even offline)
- your content is optimised for search engines
- you comply with disability discrimination laws
- hosting and deployment costs are reduced
- your system is future-proofed and should work on new browsers with minimal effort.
Few corporations adhere with web standards and accessibility guidelines even though they have the most to gain.
We will help you stand out from the competition.