A Web2.0 application can free your business from the constraints of desktop software. Web-based systems offer access from anywhere, staff collaboration, automatic updates, and ease of use.
You no longer need to be concerned about using a particular PC, running a certain operating system, organising data backups, checking for viruses, or other mundane activities. You control the software; the software does not control you.
Our team members have created online applications for clients such as Microsoft, MSN and Moneyextra (details available on request). A selection of applications are featured below.
- AutoDirector AutoDirector is a car sales system that allows an online showroom to be integrated with any website using just one line of HTML code. Optimalworks Ltd has developed the AutoDirector software for many years.
- Digita Budget Estimator The Budget Estimator has been running since 2001 and receives many thousands of users every year. The system can use any style, and has been integrated with other websites, such as Times Online and FT.com.
- HP statistical dashboard Rokk Media used Optimalworks services to create a browser-based media campaign analysis tool for Hewlett Packard. The system uses Flash charts and Ajax technologies to show animated statistical analysis of complex queries from a PHP and MySQL backend.
- MSN Fuel Bill Estimator Our Director, Craig Buckler, designed and built this calculator for MSN UK. The tool integrated with MSN’s management systems and was localised for other countries.
- MX MoneySaver Our Director, Craig Buckler, led the team responsible for MX MoneySaver – a joint MSN, Moneyextra and Digita project that won the CNet Financial Services Technology Project of the Year and Orange National Business Awards “Best Use of Technology”
- TwoFour MediaFreedom MediaFreedom is The TwoFour Group’s online video scheduling system for clients. Optimalworks Ltd worked with TwoFour to create an attractive, highly customisable web interface that pushes the boundaries of browser technology.
- The Wardrobe stock system Optimalworks Ltd created a bespoke, AJAX-based, stock management system for The Wardrobe’s clothing inventory. The system allows customers to check the progress of their items.