Optimalworks Ltd can help your business, whether you require a professional online brochure, an ecommerce-enabled web shop, or a full Web2.0 AJAX-based application. We can also help you improve your existing web systems.
Our team members have worked on a range of varied projects for clients such as Microsoft, MSN, Yahoo, Moneyextra, ITN, Orange, Tiscali, NatWest, Norwich Union, FT.com, The Times, The Guardian, The Sun, and Digita (details available on request).
Featured project: The Talent Pool
The Talent Pool offers a unique talent management, staff development, and employee retention programme for corporations which do not have the time or resources to run their own management training.
Optimalworks has worked with the company since their launch in 2008. The Talent Pool has one of the most innovative and feature-rich websites on the internet. The site uses cutting-edge technology, but still works in every browser.
- Professional design and features The Talent Pool website uses a strong, clean, modern design that adheres with W3C web standards, is optimised for search engines such as Google, is fully compliant with accessibility legislation, and provides RSS content feeds.
- Online video The company recognised that online video could get their message across quickly and provide valuable training materials for members. Optimalworks recommended technologies and implemented online video systems to acheive this goal.
- Assess your business Potential clients can assess whether they need The Talent Pool services using a quick assessment tool that asks a set of simple questions. Again, this system remains usable no matter what browser or technologies the user has enabled.
- Smart registration form A significant quantity of information is required for member registration. Optimalworks implemented a simple-to-use form that requests the minimum of data and only shows other fields when required. An Ajax-based “refer a colleague” tool was also provided.
- Virtual Learning Environment All Talent Pool members receive access to a system provided by Optimalworks. The “VLE” contains articles, documents, video, assessment, and online booking tools that forms part of the comprehensive programme for members.
It has been a great experience working with The Talent Pool. Their ideas are unique and we recommend their services to any business requiring talent management.
Featured project: XL Autos (South West) Ltd
XL Autos (South West) Ltd has used Optimalworks services for many years. Their web site and systems were overhauled during early 2007. The features include:
- A clean, professional design which adheres to W3C standards, is optimised for search engines such as Google, and complies to the highest level of accessibility.
- A car showroom, powered by AutoDirector, which provides vehicle stock management for authorised staff. eBay integration facilities were also provided.
- A car locating service system, so you can find the car you want.
- An innovative money-off voucher page. The page is kept secret, but regular visitors to the website will find the link with a little browsing.
Mark Powell, the Director, commented:
My website is stunning. It’s better than sites I’ve seen for car dealerships who are far bigger than us. I’m now able to actively compete with them on price and customer service.
Since the new website was launched, traffic has doubled to almost 50,000 hits per month. Trade has increased accordingly.
I cannot recommend Optimalworks highly enough. My website is great – I love it!