Although a website is major cost for most businesses, few managers know how well their online presence is performing.
An Optimalworks web assessment report will help you understand your website’s good points, how it can be improved, and where your budget would be best spent. The report is a comprehensive unbiased document that covers:
- page content and freshness
- page organisation and navigation
- the design, layout, use of colour, and graphics optimisation
- browser compatibility, response speed and bandwidth requirements
- accessibility and usability
- page structure and markup quality
- search engine optimisation, indexing, meta tags, and keyword effectiveness
- online advertising, inbound linking, and viral marketing
- legal compliance and potential issues
Commission a report
To commission an assessment report, please contact us with your web site or system URL, a brief description of your business objectives, and any other relevant information. We will provide a full non-obligation quotation and timescales.