The Optimalworks template creation service takes your designs and converts them to a web-based XHTML templates for use in your project. You can then concentrate on the back-end functionality without worrying about graphics optimisation, browser compatibility, quirks, or other front-end issues.
All our templates:
- adhere to W3C web standards, using strict XHTML and CSS layouts
- provide optimised graphics
- can be fixed width, flexible width, or use a scalable layout. We will always ensure that the user can resize the browser text as required.
- can be provided with cross-browser progressive-enhancement to implement animation, DOM scripting, AJAX and any other functionality
- comply with Web Accessibility Initiative guidelines (WAI), the UK Disability Discrimination Act (DDA), and US Section 508 to ensure legal compliance
- are fully tested for compatibility in Internet Explorer 5.0, IE5.5, IE6.0, IE7.0, Firefox 1.0, Fx 1.5, Fx 2.0, Opera 8.5, Opera 9.0, Safari, Konquerer and Lynx (a text-only browser)
- are provided with technical usage and customisation notes. We can suggest design improvements and options to simplify the development or reduce costs.
In some cases, we may be able to provide completed templates for frameworks, blogs, online shops, and content management systems (e.g. WordPress, MODx, CubeCart, Zen, osCommerce, etc).
Send us your designs
Please send us your designs with a brief project description for a non-obligation quote.