written by craig, 8 March 2007
Optimalworks will be running several professional web development courses during late 2007. Most of these will be based the glorious South West of England, although we can also visit your company premises if more than five developers require training.
The courses include:
Standards-based web design
A course for anyone who is using tables for layout or needs to learn more about modern techniques. Learn how to improve your code and same time with topics including:
- semantic XHTML
- moving from tables to CSS layouts
- fixed, fluid and hybrid design
- validation and testing
- best practices and namespacing
- the Document Object Model
- animation and effects
- AJAX and other server calls
- browser quirks and workarounds
If you are interested in these or any other courses, please contact Optimalworks today for schedules, pricing and availability.